Wednesday 28 August 2013

It's competition time! WIN a 2 hour Personal Shopping Session!

It's no secret that I LOVE the warmer weather.

I feel happy, energetic and motivated, but that's just the beginning!



My favourite part is, you guessed it, the FASHION! Floaty dresses and skirts, strappy sandals, dewy skin, just-got-out-of-bed hair and dressing up for parties and events- it's so appealing!

That is, when you know what to wear, what suits you and you find shopping enjoyable.

If not, you have come to the right place!

I am giving away a 2 hour Personal Shopping Session for you (or a friend/ mum/ dad/ daughter/ partner/ nan/ etc)!

In this session, we will have a consultation to figure out your unique body-shape and how to dress to accentuate the best bits and play down the not-as-great bits, work out your must-have items and then hit the shops to find you a style that is perfect for YOU!

To win this prize, all you have to do is:

1. Like my page: https://www.facebook.com/Anniebrownfashionstylist

and

2. Write a post on my facebook page stating in 25 words or less why you (or a friend) need a Spring Personal Styling Session with me! Get creative :)

It's a simple as that!

The winner will be drawn on Thursday 12 September at 7pm.

*Please note the shopping session will be taken in the ACT only.*

Good luck lovelies, I can't wait to see your responses!!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment